YOUR CARE PARTNER
Only Care delivers a unique team/partner-based model of care that involves both our clients and our staff as key stakeholders.
Our clients and partners include those directly impacted by disability, condition or illness, and/or their nominees, family members, supporters, guardians, friends, medical and allied health teams etc.
Our professional Care staff are carefully recruited and matched to our clients.
Our Client services, Rostering and Administrative personnel are recruited for their expertise.
Every situation is obviously different and so our services must be carefully and individually tailored to meet each person’s needs. We first take the time to understand each client, their needs and their goals and we then work towards developing a solution to match.
Once the model of care is in place, there is an ongoing process of liaison and co-ordination to ensure the client’s needs and goals are continually being met.
Our staff qualifications include:
- Local Registered & Enrolled nurses
- International Nurses, Doctors and Allied Health qualifications/background
- Certificate 3/4 and Diplomas in Disability, Aged Care & Community Services and AINs
- Fitness and Remedial Massage Diplomas
- Client Services & Rostering specialists
- Administrative specialists