PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Only Care is committed to protecting the privacy of clients’ information. Only Care will ensure that all documentation and record keeping systems follow principles of best practice and adhere to Australian Privacy Principles. Only Care will only collect information that is necessary for the provision of services to each service user and will keep records in a standardised, accurate, objective and efficient manner. All service user related information will be kept in accordance with legal requirements, ensuring that privacy and confidentiality of personal information is maintained at all times. Only Care will make information kept about a service user available for that individual or their substitute decision makers to access at any time.
• All information regarding complaints will be kept confidential amongst the staff concerned with its resolution.
• Complaint documentation will be kept in a safe, locked place and accessible only to staff handling the complaint.
• Compliment and complaint information may be forwarded to the management team as part of ongoing improvement activities within the service.
• Statistics on all types of compliments and complaints will be recorded and used to inform ongoing improvement activities within the service. For this purpose, compliment and complaint information may be disseminated to management and other staff. However, the identity of the complainant or persons named in the feedback will not be disclosed.
Privacy in email
In email communications, there has always been, and always should be, an expectation of privacy between the sender and the intended recipients of a message. Privacy is compromised, however, if personal information or private email content is shared with parties other than the sender and intended recipients without their consent. Only Care does not share or reveal email content or personal information with third parties. Email messages remain strictly between the sender and intended recipients.
The Only Care website looks best using the latest versions of Firefox or Chrome browsers but also supports Internet Explorer 11.0 and above.
If you are having difficulties accessing the site or parts of the site check that:
2. Your cache is cleared
3. You haven’t bookmarked secure pages
4. You have refreshed the page
If you are still experiencing difficulties please call us on 1300 783 172.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Only Care, its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Only Care. Material on onlycare.com.au or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Only Care is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Only Care. Use of the materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Only Care copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.